Can I quit my Job to become a full-time trader in the Stock market?
Want to become a Trader in the stock market and unable to decide that could you quit your job to become a full-time trader or not. So, the first thing, in this case, is that it depends on your financial condition, if you are financially strong then you can think about quitting your job to become a full-time trader, otherwise, it would be a tricky call to take.
We would suggest that if you are willing to take Trading in the stock market as your full- time carrier then firstly take proper education about the Stock market before start trading and after that, you need at least 6 months to 1 year to get proper experience and self- confidence in the field of the stock market.
When you start earning a good amount from the Stock market then you can think to take trading in stocks as your full-time carrier but if you would take trading as your full-time carrier without getting any knowledge of the stock market then maybe once or twice you will get profit from the stock market but it would not happen for a long period of time.
Once a trader started trading in the Stock market without taking any knowledge of the stock market and he was very fond of doing Day trading and by chance, he earned some amount during the bull market and he gets overconfident and again did a trade which turned out to be the wrong call and he lost all his money. So, the conclusion of the story is that if you are willing to take trading as your full-time carrier the first of all take proper education about the stock market.
Thinks to keep in mind while trading in Stock Market
- Do not take the Stock market as your full-time carrier until you become a consistent performer in every kind of market situation BULL / BEAR/ SIDEWAYS for at least 6 months.
- Always invest what is Surplus, money that doesn’t affect your basic needs.
- Have a proper network connection.
- Always do trading with a reliable broker whose server never hangs during peak market hours.
- Always do trading in a quiet place where there is no one to disturb you.
- Always do trading after doing technical analysis of the market.
- Understand the candlesticks before applying any trade.
- Have a habit to accept that when you fail to book profit then it’s your fault don’t complain about the market.
Get Started Early
Starting early in the Stock market is essential in life because when you start trading early then there are 100% chances for you to succeed in the field of trading.
Because when people start their trading carriers early then they have enough time in their hand to correct the errors which they made during their trading sessions, but when you think to start your trading carrier later in your life then you may not have enough money or time left in your hands to correct your mistakes.